With the Zoom App, you can stay connected where ever you are. How so is this? Well, as a starter, you can start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio. What’s more, is that you can instantly share your screen. In addition to that, there is a cross-platform instant messaging and it’s all for free. The Zoom app was created for simple business management and to help people all over the world stay connected. All you have to do is sign up for an account.
Zoom App – Zoom Free Sign Up
In other to enjoy the amazing features zoom has to offer, you must first sign up for an account. Signing up for an account is actually very simple and free. The steps below will guide you in creating your very own Zoom account.
- Open the Zoom official website at https://zoom.us/.
- Tap on the “SIGN UP, IT’S FREE” button at the top right side of the page.
- For verification, confirm your date of birth by entering it on the screen and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter your email address and hit the “SIGN UP” button.
- A confirmation link would be sent to the email address you entered. Simply open your mail inbox, open the mail from zoom and click on the confirmation link.
- Now, you would be taken to the account registration form.
- Fill the form with your first name, last name, and then the password.
- Select the option the befits who you are creating the account for and hit the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, enter the email of colleagues you would like to invite. If you have none, kindly click on the “Skip this step” button.
That it. From the next screen, you can either start a meeting or go to your account dashboard.
If you already have a Zoom account, employ the steps below to login.
- Head over to the zoom official website https://zoom.us/
- Locate at the top right side of the screen the “SIGN IN” button and tap on it.
- Enter your account email address and then the password into the account login form.
- Now, tap on the “Sign In” button.
In case you forgot your password, simply tap on the “Forgot?” link on the password box. Otherwise, you are good to go and you would be logged in to your account.
Zoom App Download
Downloading the Zoom app is simple and both android and iOS users can easily download it. Following the steps below you can download the zoom app for your various devices.
Zoom App Download for Android
- Turn on your android device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the play store and search for “Zoom” using the store search bar.
- Tap on the Zoom official app and you would be taken to the app download page. The official app is the one created by Zoom us. This should be under the name of the app.
- The next step is to tap on the “install” button.
- Once done, follow the onscreen prompts. This will however come up if you set conditions for installing apps on your device or you have insufficient storage space. Other than that, the download would begin immediately.
Zoom App Download for iOS
- Turn on the iOS device and connect it to the internet.
- Open the app store and search for Zoom.
- Tap on the zoom official app and you would be taken to the app download page.
- On the app download page, tap on the “Get” button.
- If prompted, enter your touch ID and verify other information depending on what you set. Other than that, the app should begin downloading immediately.
Above is how you can easily download the app for both your android and iOS device.