The Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited has made it known to the general public about the Total E&P Scholarships For Nigeria Students 2020 in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total E&P Scholarship program is a medium of promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the country. This is one of the many ways Total indicates its interest in the educational development of Nigerian Students. This is part of Total rich corporate social responsibility to Nigerian Students.
Table Of Content
- Total E&P Scholarships For Nigeria Students 2020
- Total E&P Scholarship Eligibility
- The Total E&P Scholarship Non-Eligibility
- Total E&P Scholarship Application Process
Total E&P Scholarships For Nigeria Students 2020
The Total Exploration & Production Scholarship Exam set for Undergraduates and Post-graduates Students who deserve Nigeria Student in the Higher Institutions.
Total E&P Scholarship Eligibility
All candidates who wish to apply for the Total E&P Scholarship must complete the online application and to qualify for consideration, the Candidates must:
- Candidates must show proof of their SSCE or any Equivalent Certificate.
- Candidates must show proof of A-level Certificate.
- All candidates must show proof of the JAMB CBT UTME score.
- Candidates must be a registered full-time undergraduate in a recognized Nigeria University.
- Candidates must be a 100 or 200 level students at the time of their application.
- All candidates must show proof of Admission letter
- Candidates must show proof of Matriculation number and Oath.
Total E&P Scholarship Non-Eligibility
The following are candidates who are not qualified to apply for the Total E&P Scholarship because of the reason below.
- Candidates with less than 200 score in the Jamb CBT UTME should not apply
- Candidates with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale should not apply
- 300 level students should not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency should not apply
Total E&P Scholarship Application Process
Candidates who wish to apply for the Total E&P scholarship 2020 should fill and submit the following documents before the expected deadline:
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- State and L.G.A Origin
- Passport Photograph
- University information
- Result Information
- Review Application
- Upload all documents required.
The applicant is to enter their Name, Date of Birth and Permanent Home Address.
The applicant is to enter their email and mobile phone information. The applicant is to use an active email address and Mobile Phone Number.
State and L.G.A Origin
The applicant is to enter their state of origin and local government of origin data. They are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
An applicant is to upload a clear passport photograph recently taken.
An applicant is to select your university they are attending, course and year of study. They will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
An applicant is to put their JAMB score or CPGA when filling the application form. They are required to upload their JAMB statement of results and university CPGA.
Upload all Document Required
Applicants should make sure they upload all important documents so as to make the application successful.
The applicant should make sure all the information they gave is true. Accept terms and conditions on the screen alert will confirm that you’ve successfully completed your application. An email will be sent to the email address you used in the registration for confirmation.
Total E&P Scholarship Examination Centers
The Total E&P scholarship examination is taken at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Candidates who applied for the Total E&P Scholarship exam will fully bear the cost of their transportation to the exam venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose an exam center closer to them so as to enable them to get to the exam center early.