Top 10 Audio Recording Apps for Android devices these are powerful audio recording apps that are compatible with Android devices. Now there is no need to waste time on writing especially at conferences or when taking oral interviews. With Audio recorders, you can take attend to those aspects with ease.
Selecting the top 140 audio best Audio recording apps for Android is not an easy task. Since there are numerous audio recording apps that are reliable and easy to operate. But, in this article, we have helped you to compiled ten audio recording apps for Android devices. Keep reading in to see them.
Top 10 Audio Recording Apps for Android
The Audio recording apps for Android devices are very essential for recording purposes. These apps can be used for events, News, conferences, lectures, interviews, security purposes, and much more. Let’s see the best Audio Recording Apps for Android. Here they are below:
The Dolby on the app is created by Dolby Laboratories Inc. This app allows users to record different audio content including songs, instruments, rehearsals, podcasts, lyrics, voice memos, beat, and on high quality. Dolby On app allows you to record live music and videos. It comes with effects to make your content unique. Effects like noise reduction, Equalizer, spatial audio, limiting, etc.
- It has a good audio editing suite.
- It’s designed with advanced Dolby audio technology.
- The app is very easy to use.
- Users can share content on social media sites.
- It takes a lengthy process to the saved files.
- It’s hard-to-find files.
- Limited camera works.
Dolby on is an easy-to-use audio recording app.
Rev Voice Recorder
This is one of the best audio recording apps for Android. It’s very simple to use, it comes with a powerful audio recording, dictation, and transcription app. It’s a free app for recording with no ads, to transcripts its costs only $1.25 per minute.
The app allows you to record interviews, meetings, lectures, dictation memos, and notes. This app creates good quality sound. The app is user-friendly and you can organize and edit recordings right from your phone. You can share your files through email, Dropbox or Google Drive, or other favorite sharing apps.
- The app has a simple and easy interface.
- It has a high audio quality.
- Users can share recordings directly from the app.
- Manage and edit your recordings.
- You can record in the background while using other apps or while your phone goes to sleep.
- Voice-to-text Transcription is paid service.
- The app does not come with plenty of features.
The app provides the best human Transcription services. With a team of professional’s transcriptionists to make it easy and well delivered.
RecForge II Audio Recorder
The RecForge II Audio Recorder is an audio recording app for Android. It’s designed to enable users to record and convert, edit, play, and share their recordings in the most popular audio codecs. Mono/stereo, bitrate, sample rate.
Also, you can use the app to record sound, note dictation, meeting, music learning, studio recording, rehearsal, EVP. Recording can be done in MP3, M4a, Ogg, WMA, opus, FLAC, Speex, and Wav Codec. The app allows users to use external microphones, skip silences, extract sound streams from videos. You can loop on playing selection more features from this audio recording app.
- It offers a versatile set of audio editing tools.
- You can manage and organize your files with folders (copy, move, delete, rename).
- Users can share their recordings to cloud service or share them with their friends on social media platforms and via email.
- You can conveniently edit your recording, cut or crop, merge or concatenate to make basic arrangements like using for ringtones, etc.
- It’s not easy for a beginner, it’s too technical.
- It has a maximum timing for recording for some file formats.
The RecForge II Audio Recorder can be downloaded on Google Store directly into your Android device.
This is a good audio recording app for android. It designed with a high-quality voice that’s great for mobile phones. Smart recorder enables its users to not only capture physical audio conversation but as well as ambient sounds, like a baby sleeping. It has a unique feature “Silence Skipper”, and does not allow useless files to be created and the app only gets activated when sound is detected.
It has additional tools like wave encoding, manual sensitivity which controls and calibrates gain levels of the microphone which is optional. You can create files up to two gigabytes and view them in different formats like WAV, etc. You can share your files on emails and social media sites.
- Its tool “Silence Skipper only activates the app when necessary.
- It’s a highly functional no-frills method to record audio files.
- Allows for uses microphones for recording.
- Produces high-quality recording.
- It does not record phone call conversations.
- It requires permission to gain access to all the tools.
The app is an exciting app that comes with a user-friendly interface and it’s easy to use.
Android’s Stock Audio Recorder
Android’s Stock Audio Recorder Comes with your Android device, its fully functional recording app. From your Android device, you can record high-quality mp3 and it comes with multiple audio formats. It has a great interface that helps in the easy recording of any recordable sound.
- This app is inbuilt into your Android device.
- It can record high-quality MP3 format.
- It has multiple audio formats.
- The app allows for background recording.
- The app has fewer customized features.
The app is free, its interface is very simple to use even for a beginner.
ASR Voice Recorder
This is a great audio recorder but contains ads. It’s one of the best audio recording apps for Android. It supports Android 5.0 and up, it’s ideal for journalists, students, musicians, and other professionals. The ASR Voice recorder comes with features that make this app an excellent voice recorder. It has all the tools that can create high-quality recordings.
Also, it has numerous file formats, you can add notes to a recording while recording. And you can control the payback speed on audio files. The ASR voice recording app allows you to skip silences, connect headset microphones with Bluetooth or arrange your voice recordings in your own way.
- Users can save files in any format.
- You can share multiple files with ease.
- You can enjoy free excellent audio recording options.
- It comes with an audio playback controller.
- It does not have audio Transcription options.
- It has only basic audio editing tools.
Get this app on the Google Play Store platform.
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro
Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder Pro is another best audio recording apps for Android devices. It is excellent for students and for general use. It’s so easy to use with less experience in the recording. It can be used in recording interviews, lectures, and any other type of voice recording with Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder.
The app comes with features that include Dropbox auto upload or Google Drive cloud services. Home screen widgets with 320 kbps recording features.
- Keep recording safe with its cloud services.
- MP3 clips that make your recording compact to be played on any device.
- It designed with home screen widgets for easy recording.
- It has quality settings customized audio changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can record in WAV, FLAC, M4A, OGG formats.
- You can transfer your recording to your computer and other devices wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi.
- The app does not allow the use of external microphones.
- Phone calls are not supported.
- You cannot enable the widgets when the app is installed on the phone SD.
Get this app by searching it out on the Google Play Store and it’s compatible with Android 4.1.
Voice Recorder is a functional best audio recording apps for Android. It’s designed with simple features that make it useful to its users. Its best suitable for students, businessmen, musicians. This app enhances your audio recording of interviews, meetings, lectures, and others.
This app allows you to record audio files without restrictions and visualize the sounds with an Audio Spectrum Analyzer. You can keep recording from the background even with the Phone’s screen off. It preserves the battery life and enables users to carry out their tasks while the recording session is still ongoing.
- It has a large file-sharing capacity.
- It’s a free app for Android devices.
- The recording is done with ease because of its user-friendly interface.
- Offers the microphone gain calibration tools.
- Users can easily adjust the sample rate.
- There are no editing tool options.
- Audio recordings are only saved in two file formats only.
This app is easy to use though you cannot fully edit your recording. Get the app for free on Google Play Store.
Music Maker JAM
Music Maker JAM is compatible with Android devices as well as other devices. It’s free but comes with ads and other in-app purchases, and best for musicians too. This app music maker JAW is a good option for upcoming musicians as they can compose and record their own music at convenience.
This app is designed with multiple samples, audio loops, and beats that will enable you effectively create your own song and record live performance with the built-in app’s 8-channel mixer.
- You can use the app to select from the 300 mix packs.
- Support multi-channel recording.
- Offers advanced audio editing options.
- You can use your Android device to shake to remix a song.
- It does not support external microphones.
- It’s not totally a recorder.
This app is an excellent app for recording.
The Call Recorder is one of the many audio recording apps online that can be downloaded into your phone. It’s an app that can be activated to detect a phone call coming in and starts recording immediately. You can exclude some numbers from the settings.
You can record with any file format. It has a PIN pattern as a form of security to protect your file. You can share your files and syncs with cloud services.
- It has a password pattern for security and privacy.
- You can share files through SMS and Email.
- Shares and syncs with cloud services.
- Organizes call records.
- The app can record both parties’ conversations.
- It had blacklisting and whitelisting number options.
- It does not function on Android 4.0 and below.
Call recorder is a wonderful app, that can create a good file for users.