Have you gotten your Spotify Free Account yet? Spotify is one of the most popular and most used music streaming services available on the internet. Even though it offers a paid-subscription service, but you can also get hold of its free version. Songs on the platform come with advertisements, however, a free account gives you the flexibility in how you get to listen and stream a large library of songs using your mobile device, tablet, or computer! Currently, there are millions of people who stream and play their favorite songs right from this streaming service. And if you are not there yet, then stay right on this article to get your Spotify Free Account!
Spotify Free Account
Enjoy amazing moments with your favorite songs using your Spotify Free Account. There is definitely no doubt that we get entertainment in different ways. Who knows? You reading this article may be a music lover. And if you are, then you have just arrived at the ultimate destination! Before making use of the Spotify service, you need to get an account. It is either you go with the free version or paid-subscription service. While there are more features in the paid version, most people would still want to go for the free version. With this, you need to know just how to create and have your Spotify Free Account. But before that, we will be looking at what Spotify really is.
Open Spotify Account
To get your Spotify Free Account, follow the steps below;
- Open the mobile app or visit its website on https://www.spotify.com/us/
- At the top-right side of the homepage, tap on “Sign Up” or “Get Spotify Free”.
- Here, you have to provide your details.
- Enter your email, create a password, your name, date of birth, and gender.
- Checkmark/tick the box just below the gender section.
- Hit on the Captcha box saying “I’m not a robot” to prove you’re human.
- Once you are done, tap on “Sign Up”.
This will take you further in the process.
What is Spotify? This is a digital and online music streaming service that gives you amazing access to millions of songs and podcasts from different parts of the world. This service is absolutely appealing, as it allows you to choose to use its free or paid version. So, if you enjoy real-time entertainment and fun by listening to good music, then you just need to get on this streaming service. They’ve got tons of your favorite songs and you shouldn’t miss out on this one.
Whether you are set to use the Spotify Free or Spotify Premium, know that a whole lot of entertainment awaits you. Let’s dive in, as you get fun details.
You can create a Spotify Free Account using the mobile app or its website. Using the app, you can play and enjoy millions of songs and podcasts all for free! Listen to the favorite songs you love and find music from different parts of the world.
Once you get the app, you can enjoy amazing features such as;
- Discover new music, podcasts, and amazing albums
- Listen to songs from your mobile phone, tablet, desktop, speakers, TV, Chromecast, and PlayStation
- Search for and easily find your favorite song, podcast, or artist
- Find the perfect song for your mood
- Enjoy nice and sweet music playlists made for you
- Create and share your own playlists
Are you set to download the app? Check the next part of this article.
Let’s check out the steps to get this app into your smartphone;
- Open the Google play store or Apple app store on your smartphone.
- In the search bar at the top, type in and search for “Spotify”.
- From the search results, find and select this app.
- Next, you have to click on the “Install” or “GET” button.
This will begin the download of the app. After which you can open and create your account or log in if you already have one!
Now you’ve got a Spotify Free Account, what’s next? You can log in to access your account whenever you want to.
- Open the Spotify app or visit its website on https://www.spotify.com/us/
- At the top-right side of the page, tap on “Log In”.
- Fill in your email address or username.
- Provide the password to the account.
- Hit on the “Log In” button.
This will take you straight into your Spotify account.