Do you know how to set up a new Gmail account? When you have a Gmail account you can easily log into other Google products easily like Google Play, YouTube, etc. creating a new Gmail account is easy and Gmail has amazing features that will make your experience an amazing one. Gmail is an email that is intuitive, efficient, and useful with less spam and amazing storage.
How to Create a New Gmail Account
Creating a new Gmail account is a great alternative especially when you have a lot of traffic in your old mail account and if you are new to Gmail this will also help you.
- Visit gmail.com
- Click on create a new account.
- Fill in your first and last name in the name section.
- Fill in your desired username. If the username has already been used you will be asked to change it.
- Create your password and confirm. Use a password that is not easy to guess but easy for you to remember.
- Click on next.
- You will be asked for your phone number for verification purposes.
- Enter your phone number and an alternative email address. This is for when you need to recover your account.
- Enter your date of birth and gender on the field provided.
- Click on next.
- Click on I agree for the privacy and terms.
And that’s it you have created a new Gmail account and you will be taken to your account page for the email you have created and you can set your account preferences.
Gmail Email Login
Logging in to your Gmail account can be done following the steps below.
- Open the Gmail website at gmail.com.
- Enter you email or phone number on the login screen. You will only be shown the login screen if you haven’t created a Gmail account yet. If you’ve signed in to a Gmail account before, select the “Add Account” option after tapping on your account profile picture by the top right side of the screen.
- Now, enter the password for the account.
- Update your account information or confirm the information that is already there.
Once that is done, you would be successfully be logged into your account.
How to Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
Online security experts tell us it is important to change passwords frequently. And in doing so can make it harder for a hacker to access your personal account. But it can also make you forget your password. However, most services have ways to recover account and thins includes Gmail.
- On the Gmail login screen fill in your username.
- Then on this page click on forgot the password.
- Also, on the page that appears click on try another.
- On the account recovery page click on the text.
- And a text message will be sent to you with a verification code.
- Type in your verification code and you will be asked to change your password.
Following these instructions, your account will be open and working well. If any additional question is asked please follow accordingly.
How to change your Gmail password – Gmail Change Password
Want to know how to change your Gmail password this article is for you. Changing your password regularly is a great way to keep your accounts secure. You can change your Gmail account password from your iPhone, desktop, and android devices.
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on your profile which is a circle icon with your initials or photo (if uploaded).
- Also, click on the Google account.
- Click on security it will take you to another page.
- On that page click on password.
- Enter your password; a new page will appear type in your new password.
- Confirm your password and click on change password.
The above instruction is to help you change your password using your computer. Now you can successfully change your Gmail password from any of your devices.