Lexis Audio Editor is a free program that allows you to put together tracks of audio, create recordings directly within the app, and add effects to your music or other recordings. It is available for Windows, which is part of the category ‘Utilities & Tools’ and published by Pansy.
The Editor comes with outstanding features for an affordable price that will meet the needs of people who wants to do basic edits. It is best known for the following features and qualities; color splash, get ringtones, user friendly & editing capabilities.
Lexus Audio Editor
There is paid and free version of the app. The free version restricts what formats you can export audio in. Edit contents anywhere anytime with this editor, on your iOS or Android device. Below is a list of features the software offers;
- Create new audio records or edit audio files with the editor. And save the files in the desired audio format.
- It serves as a recorder and player.
- Users can Cut, copy and paste within the software.
- You can delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out.
- Offers normalizing, noise reduction.
- Record into an existing file, import file into an existing file.
- You can mix the current file with another file.
- Comes with a 10-band equalizer.
- Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch, right within the app.
These are features of Lexis audio editor.
How to Use Lexis Audio Editor
You want to learn how to use this great app for your audio recording and editing? Find out below;
How to Trim a Sound File
Firstly, you need to define the start position.
- Go to the start selector selection1 to the desired position. If you want to set the start position exact to the sound file start, click two seconds on the start selector selection1 and click in the context menu on the “Set to start position” field.
- To adjust the end of the selection more accurate, double click before the end of the selection in the orange area to play the last part. You can Zoom in and move the end selector more precisely.
- Finally, click on Trim to remove the area outside the selection.
These are steps on how to trim sound on Lexis audio editor platform.
How to Edit a Digital Voice Recording Using Lexis Audio Editor
Follow these steps to edit a voice recording using Lexis audio editor;
- After recording your audio, your user interface will display a waveform. That is the beginning of the waveform on the left and the end on the right.
- Slide the pin icons to the part you want to edit. Begin with the left and then, choose the In-Point.
- Next thing is to move the right pin to the Out-Point.
- To access the editing functions kindly choose the hamburger icon on the top-left side of the screen. The selected feature will be performed on the highlighted selection of audio.
Here is the list of function on the Lexis audio editor app:
- Change Pitch.
- Change Tempo.
- Change Speed.
- Mute L/R.
- Trim (Inverse Delete).
- Fade In.
- Fade Out.
- Noise Reduction.
- Convert Stereo/Mono.
These are the full list of function tabs in the editor app. The actualization of audio editing depends on this tab.