How to Sell Things on Amazon; how possible is that? Are you interested in selling on Amazon, but don’t know how to or where to start? One of the best advantages we’ve to have as an internet entrepreneur is the fact that we can figure out anything by ourselves. I will be providing you with the steps on how to sell on Amazon, but first, what is Selling on Amazon?
How to Sell Things on Amazon – What is Selling on Amazon?
Selling on Amazon is simply a program that enables both individuals and businesses to sell. That is to say, sellers are allowed to sell their products and inventory on Amazon. There are lots of reasons to sell on Amazon, ranging from the hundreds of millions of Amazon customers. Customers who can see your products to the ability to start selling fast with creating a standalone website.
Millions f small and medium-sized businesses from across the world are selling on Amazon. Over half of the items sold on Amazon from businesses. That means sellers are getting paid on the platform. Using the Amazon sellers store is very simple, all you have to do is put your products in front of millions of customers. There are no big investments, everything is straightforward. Set up your sellers account and start listing your products for sale.
Selling On Amazon Overview
Selling on Amazon is not really as hard as most people take it to be. No matter how you’re starting, it could be from scratch, but you would get it through easily. Here’s an overview of the steps to take;
- Review the strategies you can use in getting the products.
- Register for the sellers’ accounts.
- Make sure to learn about the rule and fees for selling on the platform.
- Acquire the first products to sell on Amazon.
- Create your first listing.
- Then ship the products to the FBA warehouses or you can fill out the orders yourself.
If these steps are taken or carried out carefully, your sales would be ready.
How to Sell on Amazon FBA for Beginners
FBA is abbreviated from Fulfillment By Amazon. It is the best option to fulfill your products and we are going to have a look at how it works. Below;
- First, determine the range of your product.
- Then calculate the revenue.
- Find a supplier.
- Create an Amazon seller account and sign up for the Amazon FBA.
- Then create and optimize the listings.
- Set up an FBA shipping plan.
- Lastly, generate the first sale.
Amazon Seller’s Account – How to set up the account
To get started on the platform, you would need to set up an Amazon seller’s account. The seller’s account is different from your Amazon account which you use for buying stuff. Before setting up the account, make sure you have business and contact address, mobile or Telephone number, chargeable credit card, and identity details. Below are the procedures to follow in other set up your seller’s account;
- Open your web browser and go to https://services.amazon.com/
- Then click on “Start Selling”.
- You would have to choose between Professional and Individual accounts.
- And then complete the account set up forms correctly and smartly.
Your Amazon selling account would be created. Once the account is created, it is advisable to download the Amazon seller app. The app is available on Amazon. It provides you with details such as the selling price, fees and other details available.
How to Sell Stuff on Amazon for Free
Here’s how you can list your products or stuff on Amazon;
- Sign in to your Amazon account if you’re signed out.
- Search through for the items you wish to sell on the site.
- Then select or click on “Sell Yours Here” once you locate the item you’d like to sell.
- Choose your item condition.
- Then add a condition note about the product.
- Add a price tag to the item.
- Indicate the quantity of the item at hand.
- Include the shipping methods.
- Lastly, click on “Submit Listing”.
The item would be listed on Amazon.