If you just want to know How to Delete a Video on Tik Tok, this article will be taking you through a walk on how you can actually do that. Do you want to delete all or some videos on TikTok without deleting your account? This tutorial will show you just how to do that. Let’s check this out.
How to Delete a Video on Tik Tok
TikTok is one of the most popular and most used social networks on the internet today. It has got millions of daily active users from all over the world and with this, you can tell how many videos are uploaded in a day. However, there are still people who want to know How to Delete a Video on Tik Tok. And if you are part of these people, this article will show you just how to do so.
Even if the platform finds it so sad for you to delete your videos from the platform, they still make it possible and easy for you to do so. The good thing about this is that it takes just a few clicks and steps to delete a video from this video-sharing platform. However, you are not able to delete them in bulk.
How to Delete Tik Tok Videos Fast
Most people have that particular video they would want to pull down from the site. And with this, they would want to know How to Delete a Video on Tik Tok. It is easy and fast to do this, as long as you follow the steps below. To delete a video from your account;
- Get on the TikTok app and log in to the preferred account
- Scroll through your profile to find the video you want to download
- Select the video and tap on the three horizontal lines “…” at the bottom-right side
- Click on the trash can or Delete icon
- You will have to confirm the process and it is done
That’s How to Delete a Video on Tik Tok. Following these steps, you can delete any video from your account profile.
How to Delete All Tik Tok Videos at Once
Now, you should note that it is absolutely impossible for you to delete a bulk of videos from all of them from the account at once. So, in this case, what do you do then? To delete all videos and information, then you have to deactivate the whole account! That’s how it actually works.
That being said, let’s check out how you can delete the account if this is what you really want. Check out the next part of this article.
How to Delete a TikTok Account
Here’s how to delete and deactivate your TikTok account;
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone
- Click on the “Account” icon
- Click on the three horizontal dots icon, which is at the top-right side
- Select the “Privacy and Settings” option and tap on “Manage my account”
- From here, you have to click on “Phone number”, type in your number and wait for a 4-digit code. Once you get it, enter the code into the spaces provided
- Are you done with that? Go to “Thinking about removing your account” and wait for the code that will allow you to delete the account
- Type in the code and “Continue”.
- Read the terms and click on “Continue”
After deactivating the account, all the information, which also includes the videos will be deleted. This process is permanent.