Do you know that is very possible to block and unblock someone on Facebook (how do you unblock someone on Facebook)? Yes of course you can do that on Facebook. But our major Focus on this article is how to unblock some on Facebook. The Facebook platform has been made in such a way that you can never get tired of making use of it. However, unblocking someone on Facebook is very easy and simple. I know quite a number of you know how to do that already. But for the sake of those who don’t know how to go about it. There you just found yourself in the right place. Before, I show you the steps on how to unblock a friend on Facebook. I will take you through various topics that will lead us there.
How do you Unblock Someone on Facebook?
How to unblock someone on Facebook is easy and simple. But you can’t just do it when you didn’t block someone. This means that you must first block a friend or family member on Facebook before you can unblock them later on. Blocking someone on Facebook might come with numerous reasons and also when you unblock them as well. However, let’s see if is possible to unblock someone on the messenger app, on your android device, iPhones, desktop, and others. I will be discussing on how to block someone on Facebook first before anything else.
How to Block Someone on Facebook
To block someone on Facebook doesn’t take minutes for you to do that. All you need is a good network connection that has that done. Just have said earlier, that there might be lots of reasons why you block a friend and family members. Do have it mind that, when you must have blocked them on Facebook. They won’t be able to see your posts or anything about your Facebook. Until you must have unblocked them, only then will they be able to see your Facebook.
How to Unblock Someone on Facebook Messenger
It is 100% possible to block someone on your Facebook messenger app. likewise you can also unblock that same person as well. I have done that countless numbers of times. Those who have tried it will also testify to it.
Block Someone on Facebook Messenger app
Blocking someone on the Facebook messenger app can be done anywhere in the world as far as you have a Facebook messenger app downloaded on your device and a good network.
- Tap on the messenger app.
- When it opens search for the user’s name you want to block.
- Then tap on the username to open your chat conversations.
- Click on the icon that looks just like “¡”.
- Scroll down and locate the block.
- Tap on the block.
- It will display another page then tap on the block on messenger.
- A box will pop up then tap on the block.
That’s how to block someone on the Facebook messenger app.
Unblock on Facebook Messenger App
The following are steps on how to unblock someone on the Facebook messenger app.
- On your Facebook messenger app.
- Go to where you photo been display at the top left-hand side and tap on it.’
- It will take to messenger profile.
- Scroll down and locate people and tap on it.
- After that, click on blocked people and tap on it.
- It will display the lists of usernames that you’ve blocked.
- Scroll and locate the person you blocked.
- At the Right-hand side and click on the unblocked button.
With that, you’ve successfully unblocked someone on messenger.
Unblock Someone On Facebook App
The following are steps on how to block someone on Facebook
- Tap on the Facebook app.
- Or visit the Facebook website.
- Go to where your photo been display at the top left-hand side and tap on it.
- Then move down and click on “See all friends”
- It will show you the lists of friends on your Facebook.
- Then search for the friend you want to block.
- Click on the three dots on the right-hand side.
- A pop will display and then click on the block alongside the username.
- It will display a menu click on the block.
That’s how to block someone on Facebook.
Unblock Someone On Facebook
The following are steps on how to unblock someone on Facebook
- On Facebook click the down arrow icon at the top right and then select “settings”.
- On the left side of your settings page click “Blocking”.
- Locate the block users you want to unblock and tap on the blue “unblock” beside it.
- Click on confirm to make it officially unblocked.
That’s how to unblock someone on Facebook.