Grindr is a social platform for trans, bi, gay and queer men. In this article, we’ll be talking about Grindr for PC Free Download. Yes, it is accessible on your PC. Using the platform your PC offers you a wider and better screen than using your smartphones. So if you wish to see new men, download Grindr on your computer. Read on to find out more how to download the app, but first what is Grindr?
Grindr for PC Free Download – What is Grindr?
Grindr is a geosocial networking and online dating application geared towards bi, gay, trans and queer people. The platform runs on iOS and Android, that is to say, it can be installed from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. The app comes in both free and subscription-based versions.
Grindr allows men to meet other men and boasts a relatively straightforward premise. The platform is more suited to the traditional sexual encounters and hookups, unlike the swiping motion on Tinder. Once you create a profile on the platform, start by adding a profile picture and a small bio of you.
Grindr App for Smartphones
Grindr is the world’s No.1 free mobile social networking app for gay, trans, bi, and queer people to connect. With the app for smartphones, you can meet and chat with interesting people near you for free. Or you can upgrade to Grindr Extra for more features. You can do the following with the Grindr mobile smartphone app;
- See people nearby based on the location.
- Browse through redesigned profiles with larger pictures.
- Chat and share private images.
- Filter search to find what you like.
- Customize profile to share more about you for dates.
- Block and star users.
- Share your location to make a meeting easier.
There’s more you can do with the app.
What is Grindr Unlimited?
The Unlimited version of Grindr is the highest tier of the Grindr subscription. In addition to the premium features that come with Xtra. With the unlimited subscription, users have exclusive access to features like, unlimited profiles, see who viewed you, Incognito (browse without seen), know when someone is messaging you, and also unsend messages.
Grindr for PC – Download and Install on PC
Downloading and installing the software on your PC is simple and fast both on Windows and Mac OS. There are different methods of installing Grindr on your PC and I’ll be using two. Using BlueStacks app player and Nox App Player.
Install using BlueStacks;
- Install the BlueStacks on your PC at https://www.bluestacks.com/
- Then launch it on your PC.
- When the software is launched, click on the “My Apps” button and search for
- From the result, you would found Grindr apps installed.
- Sign in to your Google account to download the app from Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- After which, the installation process would start depending on your data connection
Grindr is the best social platform for bi, trans, gay and queer men to find hookups and dates. It is actually the best gay app available for individuals to use.
Install Using Nox;
- Install the Nox player using this link https://www.bignox.com/
- It is an Android emulator, after the installation, run the software on the PC.
- Then log in to your Google account.
- Open the tab search and type in Grindr.
- Install the Grindr app on the emulator.
- After the installation process is complete, the app would be available for use on your PC.
You can create an account and start using the app to find your dream man simply and fast. It is a great app for flirting and finding the right man for you.