Hey there have you heard of the Facebook URL before? what does it do and how does it work? If all of these are many are what you are wondering about then you don’t have to anymore.
This article is here to help you out with all that you need to know. In this article, we are going to share with you all that you need to know about the URL as it concerns Facebook and lots more.
So, all you have to do is read through to the end of this post to find out more in detail.
What is Facebook URL? It is simply the URL that connects you to the Facebook website and the URL that is associated with your account or profile.
There are many URL that is associated with FB and even the accounts that is yours.
First of all, it is right to know what a URL is. The term URL is an internet link that one makes use of to connected them or link them to a particular website.
So, as it connects to FB it is called Facebook URL and there are several once as it connects to your FB profile and account.
Today we are going to look at how to get to your profile’s URL and your Facebook page’s URL. So, all you have to do is read on to find out more in detail.
What is Facebook URL
Like I said above there are many URLs on the Facebook platform but there is one called the Facebook URL itself.
This Facebook URL is the main link that gives direct access to FB. With this URL or link, you can log in to your account or create a new account.
The Facebook URL is www.facebook.com. This URL will take you to the place you will be able to log in. after using this link to log in to your account you will then have access to all the URL that is associated to your account.
How Do I Find My Facebook URL
Now that you have known about the main Facebook URL you can log in to your account to access your account or profile’s link. It is very easy to locate.
Once you can locate and copy your profile’s link you can just paste it into any browser and then it will take you to your account.
This is one trick that you can make use of to access your FB account if you don’t want to go through the normal FB login procedure or app.
To view and copy your profile link visit the link below and it will take you there.
Facebook Page URL
If you have a page on FB and you want to get access to the URL of it then you can follow the steps below to do that.
- Log in to your Facebook account from your chrome or any other browser and then navigate through to the page that you want to check its URL.
- The business page URL will be presented at the top of the address bar of the browser.
- Copy and use it for whatever you want to do with it.
The steps above will guide you on how to get your page’s link.
Change Facebook URL
Here we have given the steps on how you change the username of your FB account thereby changing the URL of your account as well.
- Log in to your account on the Facebook platform.
- Click on the “Down Side Arrow” option.
- From the drop-down menu click on “Settings and Privacy” and then click on “Settings”.
- Click on “Username” and then input the new username and your password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
It is very easy to change your FB URL and the steps above will guide you on it.
Change Facebook Page URL
If you are not comfortable with the URL that your FB account has then you can change it to one of your choices.
Follow the steps below to change your FB URL name.
- Log in to your account on this social media platform.
- Locate the page that you want to change its URL.
- Click on “About” on the left side of the page.
- Now you will be taken to another page where you are to tap on “Edit” that is next to the side of the page’s username.
- Enter the new username of the page.
- Now click on “Create Username”.
There you have. That is how you change the link of your page to whatever you want it to be.