Facebook Dating Launch | Security Advantages Of Facebook Dating: Most people have reported being worried about the safety of their data on the new Facebook Dating platform. Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg has said, ‘We’ve designed this with privacy and safety in mind from the beginning.
Facebook Dating Launch | Security Advantages Of Facebook Dating
- Dating is Separate from Your Immediate Community: Your friends won’t see your profile and you’re only suggested to people who aren’t your friends.
- Your personal Facebook profile and your Dating profile are separate. You’d have to manually unlock your personal profiles, events or groups.
- You Can Report Bad Conduct or Fake Profiles: If you report a problem with a dater to Facebook and its proven true, there’s a team of people who can respond to it and could even kick that person off of the Facebook platform entirely.
- Messaging is Straightforward and Text-Based: It takes place in chat threads that don’t allow attachments or pictures so there will be no nude or lewd pictures exchanged.
- No Ongoing Harassment or Stalking: If you say no to a dating prospect they can’t continue to harass you and message you.
Kindly use the comment box below for more information.