Facebook Dark Mode is one of the amazing features, which the Facebook platform has given to Facebook users to make use of it for free. Have you ever asked yourself what the Facebook dark mode is? Well, if you have then you should read this post, you will know all about the Facebook dark mode and also how to access and make use of it. What is this dark mode? I will explain what the dark mode is, for users to get a better understanding of what the article is saying.
Facebook Dark Mode
We all know what Facebook is and we all know that the platform is normally blue. But do you know you can change it to dark, this is what the dark mode is all about. The Facebook dark mode is a feature whereby users on Facebook can turn their Facebook theme or wallpaper to black or dark. With this your Facebook account will be very beautiful and attractive, you must try it. It beautifies your Facebook homepage, news feed and also inbox. But before you can do this you must have a Facebook account.
Facebook Account Creation
If you want to create a Facebook account it means you have to sign up and to sign up just follow the steps below:
- Go to facebook.com.
- After that then you should click the “sign up” button.
- Then fill in details about yourself on the page displayed.
- When you have done that, then you should click the “sign up” button again.
- Now you will be asked to confirm your account with the digits sent to you.
- Once you have typed in the digits in the confirmation box, just click “confirm” and “continue”.
These are the steps that you must follow if you want to create a Facebook account.
If you want to login to your Facebook account and need steps or help on how to do so, follow the steps below:
- Go to facebook.com.
- Now enter the details: email address or phone number and your password.
- After that then you should click the “login” button.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to access your Facebook account.
Facebook Dark Mode On
I will be showing you how you can do Facebook dark mode on the Facebook web, on the Facebook app and also on the messenger app. not every user knows that this is possible, that is why most users find it difficult to turn on dark mode. Well I am going to show you how to have your Facebook dark mode
Facebook Web Dark Mode
Now if you want to turn on your dark mode using the Facebook website, then there are some things you must do. You can install the browser extension that is called Night Eye in order to enable a dark mode for the web or desktop version of the website. You can follow these steps to get the app or software on your chrome or browser extension.
Facebook App Dark Mode
Here are the steps that you must follow when you want to turn on this feature on the Facebook app:
- Access the Facebook app.
- Then once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- After that just tap the “General” and go to themes.
- Now you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u, tap on “AMOLED”.
These are the steps for you to follow to get your dark mode on the Facebook app.
Messenger Dark Mode
For messenger app you must follow the steps below:
- Access your messenger app.
- Then click your profile picture at the top.
- Also then toggle the button near the dark mode option to turn on the dark mode.
- You can also toggle it to turn it off.
These are the steps to follow for your messenger dark mode.