Surely you must have heard of the Facebook Avatar App Update. If not, then here is your chance to do so. The Facebook avatar feature has no doubt been around for quite a while now. The use of this feature is to help users on the platform create a second identity to use on the platform. To make this second identity unique, Facebook decided it should be in a cartoon-like image. The basic truth is that Facebook has put in so much effort into this feature to make sure your avatar looks just like you. There are several customization layers to choose from when creating your avatar.
Facebook Avatar App Update
The Facebook avatar feature was created as Facebook’s own variation to Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji. From the looks of it so far, users are loving the feature and as such, one can conclude that the launch of the feature was a success.
All you have to do to access or make use of this feature is to download the Facebook avatar app and create an account with the platform. It may sound difficult but the truth is that it is easy. To help further, you will find a guide on accessing and making use of the Facebook Avatar feature below.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
Before we get started with making or creating your very first Facebook avatar, you have to first download and install the Facebook Avatar Creator app. Not to be confusing in any way, the Facebook Avatar Creator app is the same app like the Facebook official app. It is not a standalone app as most people believe.
Facebook Avatar Feature
The Facebook avatar feature is a feature you will find inside the Facebook official app. With this feature, you can create a second identity in a cartoon-like image to use within and outside the social media platform. Accessing and making use of the Facebook Avatar feature is free.
Facebook Avatar 2020
When it comes to Facebook avatar 2020, there is not really much to say. Just that the feature was officially released in the United States of America and India in 2020. This means citizens in India and the United States had access to this feature in 2020. Before 2020 however, some users of the platform already had access to this feature.
Make My Facebook Avatar
Now that you have known about the Facebook Avatar, you can begin your quest on making your very own Facebook avatar. Remember to make sure your Facebook app has been updated. Here are the steps to make your Facebook avatar:
- Get your mobile device connected to the internet.
- Launch the Facebook official app on your device (iOS or Android mobile device).
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon (three-grid line) from the bottom of the page.
- Next, tap on the “See More” option.
- Then tap on the “Avatar” section, and tap on “Next”.
- Select a skin tone and customize your avatar.
- Select your skin tone to get your avatar set up started. After which you make edits of your Hairstyle; hair color; face shape; complexion; face lines; and other face edits; body shape; outfit; and accessories.
- There is no male or female option, you just have to make the edits look like either a male or female.
- Tap on “Done” from the top right section of the page, and select the “Finish” option or “Keep Editing” if you want to make a change.
- Then tap on “Next”.
- From the next page, tap on the “Next” button followed by the “Done” button.
Hooray! By following the steps above, you have successfully created your Facebook avatar. You will be given an option on making the Facebook avatar your “Temporary Profile Picture” and also “Share it to your Facebook Feed Page” after the setup after the last step on creating your avatar.
Tap on the forward arrow key at the top right and you will see the options. Now you can begin to use your avatar as comments and other activities it can be used for in the Facebook platform.
NOTE: The Facebook avatar can be re-edited continuously. You just tap the avatar section and readjust the edits you want to make.