With Facebook Avatar App, you can now create and share a personalized sticker in comments, stories, and more. With the roll-out of the Facebook avatar feature, Facebook users can create an avatar of themselves. This avatar can be featured in stickers, shared in Facebook stores, used as comments, and sent as text messages amongst many other things. It is quite obvious that in order to make use of this feature, you need a registered account with the platform (Facebook). Registering for an account on Facebook is really simple, free, and fast. Facebook above all provides a means for you to communicate with friends and family without cost.
Facebook Avatar App
You should treat this article more like a guide as there is a lot you are going to learn. Probably you know some of the things that will be discussed in this article but the bottom line remains that there is still always something to learn. Amongst other things, in this article, you would learn how to create your Facebook avatar. Speaking of the Facebook Avatar App, some people do not know that it is the Facebook official app. Yes! The Facebook Avatar App is the Facebook official app. The Facebook official app is currently the only app you can make use of to create your very own Facebook avatar. Due to the importance of this app, we will be discussing how to download and install it on various devices.
Facebook Avatar App on Androids
Android devices can not only download but also install the Facebook official app (Facebook Avatar App).
- Open the Google Play Store on your android device after turning your device data connection on.
- Tap on the search bar and search for “Facebook”.
- Tap on the platform official app which you should find amongst the first five results.
- Hit the “Install” button and follow the onscreen prompts given to you afterward.
After downloading the Facebook Avatar App on your android device, you are now ready to create your avatar.
Facebook Avatar App on iOS
iOS devices are a little complicated for some individuals. Nevertheless, you can also download and install the Facebook Avatar App.
- Open the apple app store on your iOS device after turning on your device data connection.
- Making use of the search bar, search for “Facebook” and tap on the Facebook official app.
- Tap on the “Get” or “Install” button depending on the option displayed to you and follow the onscreen prompts given to you afterward.
Note that some iOS devices would require you to input your device touch ID or password before you can download and install the app.
How to Create Your Facebook Avatar
Now that you have the Facebook Avatar App on your device, it should be easy for you to create your avatar.
- Open the Facebook official app installed on your device and sign in your account.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines which is the menu icon and a list of options should display.
- From the list of options displayed, tap on the “See More” option and then on “Avatars”.
- Hit the “Next” button on the next screen and then on the “Get Started” button.
- Select a desired skin tone from the options of skin tones available. There are over twenty skin options to choose from.
- Customize your avatar by picking a hairstyle, eye, outfit and so on. Just in case you do not remember exactly what you look like, you can tap on the camera icon at the top of the screen to open the front-facing camera of your device.
- After customizing your avatar, tap on the checkmark icon at the top right side of the screen.
- Tap “Next” and then on the “Done” button.
That is all you need to do to create your Facebook avatar for free today. You can make use of your avatar in different sections of the Facebook website. Take for instance, you can make your avatar your account profile picture or make use of it in comments and text messages on the platform.