Have you ever heard of “Facebook Account Delete 2021”? Most people out there must have been in search of ways to delete one Facebook account or the other. So, if you are part of this population, you can certainly check out this article.
Here, you will get to find out if it is possible to delete this account or not. To proceed further, stay right on this article.
Facebook Account Delete 2021
As much as Facebook hates to see you go, they have also made it possible for you to delete this account with few and easy steps. In this article, you will find all the details that you need. So, what could the reason for deleting this account be? Do you find yourself addicted to social media?
Are you tired of the privacy issues and so much more? Perhaps, for one reason or the other, you must have decided to stay away from this social media platform for some time or permanently.
Before you decide to get your account off this social app, you need to be aware of how things actually work. You should note that there are two ways of doing this. It is either you deactivate the account or delete it.
Deactivating the account is temporal and can be retrieved after some time while deleting the account is permanent. In this case, all your data and information are permanently deleted from the app. It is not possible to retrieve an account after you have deleted it.
Deactivate or Delete Facebook
In the previous part of this article, you got to know the difference between deactivating an account and deleting one. You do not have to completely Delete your Facebook Account from 2020 if you do not want to. If you just need a temporal break, then you could choose to deactivate it instead. Facebook has made these processes easy for you.
To deactivate or delete the account, you have to go through the same processes. And in the next part of this article, you will find other details to take you further.
How to Delete Facebook Account
Still on the article tagged as “Delete Facebook Account from 2020”, you will get to find out the steps on how you can delete this account in 2020. It is either you delete this account from the mobile app or the web version on your computer’s web browser.
With this, let’s proceed further, as you get to know how you can delete this account right away.
Delete Facebook Account on App
To delete your account from the mobile app, check the steps below.
- On your phone, launch the Facebook app.
- Log in to the account you wish to delete.
- On the app’s homepage, tap on the menu tab, which is the three horizontal lines.
- You will a list of options on the next page, find and tap on “Settings”.
- Next, you have to scroll through to find “Your Facebook Information”, to click on “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Tap on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Tap on “Delete Account and Continue”.
- Provide the password to the account and Continue.
- Confirm the process.
This will take you further into the account deletion process.
How to Delete Facebook Account
You can also do this from the web version on your computer device. Check the steps below.
- Log in to the Facebook account on facebook.com.
- Click on the triangle arrow. You will find this at the top of the page.
- Tap on “Settings”.
- On the left side of the page, tap on “Your Facebook Information”.
- Click on “Delete My Account”.
- Enter the password to the account.
- Click on “Delete Account”.
These are the steps listed above. Following these steps, you can delete an account right away.